April 9, 2020
George Smith Partners and UCLA REAG (Real Estate Alumni Group) hosted the webinar, MARKETS IN THE DAYS OF COVID-19 with Tom Barrack, Founder and CEO of Colony Capital and Eric Sussman, Founder of Clear Capital, LLC and Adjunct Professor at UCLA Anderson. Evan Kinne, Senior Vice President of George Smith Partners introduced the speakers and facilitated the questions during the webinar.
Click here to listen to a replay of the webinar.
April 6, 2020
Click here for the recording of the webinar, COVID-19, The Macro Economy & CRE
- Why have Treasuries dropped but interest rates gone up?
- How does the CARES Act benefit CRE owners?
- What is needed to restore stability to the capital markets?
- How does the economy recover from a total shutdown?
- Stuart A. Gabriel, Arden Realty Chair Professor of Finance and Director, Richard S. Ziman Center for Real Estate at UCLA
- JP Conklin, Founder and President, Pensford
- Gary M. Tenzer, Principal/Co-Founder of George Smith Partners
- David Pascale, Senior Vice President of George Smith Partners
- About Us
- Our Team
- GSP Insights
- Contact Us