Click here for the recording of the webinar, COVID-19, The Macro Economy & CRE
- Why have Treasuries dropped but interest rates gone up?
- How does the CARES Act benefit CRE owners?
- What is needed to restore stability to the capital markets?
- How does the economy recover from a total shutdown?
- Stuart A. Gabriel, Arden Realty Chair Professor of Finance and Director, Richard S. Ziman Center for Real Estate at UCLA
- JP Conklin, Founder and President, Pensford
- Gary M. Tenzer, Principal/Co-Founder of George Smith Partners
- David Pascale, Senior Vice President of George Smith Partners