- Office: 310.867.2938
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DRE License: 01415089
Malcolm has over 20 years of experience as an award-winning capital advisor and developer, having advised and been involved with over $4B worth of financings, both in the equity and debt markets. Over the past decade, Malcolm has brought his extensive industry knowledge as a developer to the capital markets, serving as a capital advisor – an aspect of the industry in which he has always excelled. Malcolm has thrived in this position, leading developers and investors to structure and capitalize billions of dollars worth of commercial real estate ventures.
As Principal/Managing Director, Malcolm has vast experience in structuring various scenarios within the capital stack including non-recourse senior debt, mezzanine, preferred & JV equity financing’s in the construction, value add, and permanent finance marketplace. Malcolm’s expertise as a developer has been instrumental in advising his clients through his real world experiences in various stages of the real estate cycle, including the Great Recession.
Malcolm is also a Co-Founder of the PEERS Organization, which stands for Philanthropy, Entrepreneurism, Environment, Relationships & Social Endeavors. Through their annual galas, the organization has raised over $1M for charitable organizations such as Challenged Athlete’s Foundation, Just In Time Foster Youth, TKF Foundation and Equinox.
Malcolm is a graduate of the University of Arizona’s Regional Development program. He is happily married with three children.
* Real Estate Forum Magazine: 2015 50 Under 40
• Commercial Property Executive: 2015 Stars To Watch
• Real Estate Forum Magazine: 2013 Tomorrow’s Leaders SoCal
• San Diego Daily Transcript: 2010 Top Influentials
• City of San Diego: Malcolm Davies Day, May 16th 2008
• San Diego Metropolitan Magazine: 2007 Top 40 Under 40
• Biz San Diego Magazine: 2007 Top 8 Rising Business Stars
• PEERS Network: Co-Founder
• Active Member of Urban Land Institute: UDMUC Bronze Flight (Urban Development & Mixed Use Council)