|Real Estate Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
To excel as Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Determine staffing needs and forecast future needs.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening, calls, etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Source qualified candidates using:
- Online job boards
- Social media
- Industry networks
- Association memberships
- Job fairs
- Trade groups
- Current employees.
- Use metrics to create reports to provide to Managing Principals and Chief Operating Officer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with individuals in the industry for the purposes of future hiring.
- Meet with existing brokers on a regular basis to set goals and review achievements.
- Keep Managing Principals and Chief Operating Officer apprised of any dissatisfaction with existing brokers.
- Make sure existing brokers feel like they are being heard and address platform enhancements requested by brokers.
- Travel to meet interviewees as necessary.
- Target goal is to recruit 3-5 candidates per year.
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager.
- Experience in commercial real estate preferred,
- Minimum of 2-years experience in related field.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media and sales.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- Well organized.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and Databases.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Service-oriented attitude and professional demeanor.
- Proactive, self-directed, ethical, and creative thinker who will contribute ideas.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of being on time and dependable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year