- Office: 310.867.2938
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DRE License: 01415089
Malcolm has over 20 years of experience as an award-winning capital advisor and developer, having advised and been involved with nearly $3B worth of financings, both in the equity and debt markets. In 2009, Malcolm brought his extensive industry knowledge as a developer to the capital markets, serving as a capital advisor – an aspect of the industry in which he had always excelled. Malcolm has thrived in this position, leading developers and investors to structure and capitalize their ventures.
As a Principal/Managing Director, Malcolm has vast experience in structuring various structures within the capital stack including non-recourse senior debt, mezzanine, preferred & JV equity financing’s in the construction, value add, and permanent finance marketplace. Malcolm’s expertise as a developer has been instrumental in advising his clients through his real world experiences in various stages of the real estate cycle, including the Great Recession.
Malcolm is also a Co-Founder of the PEERS Organization, which stands for Philanthropy, Entrepreneurism, Environment, Relationships & Social Endeavors. Through their annual galas, the organization has raised almost $1M for charitable organizations such as Challenged Athlete’s Foundation, Just In Time Foster Youth, TKF Foundation and Equinox.
Malcolm is a graduate of the University of Arizona’s Regional Development program. He is happily married with three children.
Professional Affiliations and Honors:
• Commercial Property Executive: 2015 Stars To Watch
• Real Estate Forum Magazine: 2013 Tomorrow’s Leaders SoCal
• San Diego Daily Transcript: 2010 Top Influentials
• City of San Diego: Malcolm Davies Day, May 16th 2008
• San Diego Metropolitan Magazine: 2007 Top 40 Under 40
• Biz San Diego Magazine: 2007 Top 8 Rising Business Stars
• PEERS Network: Co-Founder
• Active Member of Urban Land Institute: UDMUC Bronze Flight (Urban Development & Mixed Use Council)