- Office: 310.867.2903
- Email: email@example.com
- BRE License No: 00656913
- Shannon Bradley
- Executive Assistant to Gary Tenzer
- Office: 310.867.2920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Tenzer is a Co-Founder of George Smith Partners. Over a career that has spanned more than three decades, he has arranged several billion dollars in debt and equity financing. Recognized for his expertise in commercial, industrial, and multi-family financing, in addition to arranging financing for his clients, Mr. Tenzer leads the firm’s Litigation Support practice. As an expert witness, he has testified in more than 300 cases involving bankruptcy plans of reorganization, real estate financing, project feasibility, lending policy, and loan approval issues.
Mr. Tenzer holds a BA in economics (with emphasis in Urban Land Economics), from the University of California, Berkeley. He earned an MBA in both Finance and Entrepreneurship & Venture Management, as well as an MSBA in Real Estate Finance, from the University of Southern California.
Professional and Academic Affiliations:
- USC Lusk Center for Real Estate, Advisory Board Member
- Urban Land Institute
- UCLA Ziman Center, Advisory Board Member
- City of Hope, Los Angeles Real Estate & Construction Industries Council and National Industry Leadership Council